Terms & Conditions
- If a person withdraws from a session prior to April 30th, 2023, KJK Productions will retain $125 of the registration payment as an administrative fee and issue a refund for the remainder of the registration payment.
- There will be NO REFUNDS for any person for any reason after April 30th, 2023.
- If KJK Theatre Camp 2023 is cancelled as a result of a public health or safety concern (COVID-19, another virus, etc.), you will have the option to credit your registration towards Summer 2024, transfer your credit to a family or friend for them to use in Summer 2024, or make your registration payment into a tax-deductible donation towards KJK Productions.
- KJK Theatre Camp has the right to dismiss any child for behavioral problems or failure to comply with COVID-19 guidelines.
- Money will not be refunded for days missed due to dismissal or illness.
Our Tax ID
Our Tax ID# 13-3221709. A final “receipt of payment letter” for all child care tax purposes will be mailed out at the end of the summer. KJK will not be able to issue another receipt until January of the following year. There will be an additional charge of $2 for a lost receipt.