Terms & Conditions
- If a person withdraws from a session prior to April 30th, 2022, KJK Productions will retain $125 of the registration payment as an administrative fee and issue a refund for the remainder of the registration payment.
- There will be NO REFUNDS for any person for any reason after April 30th, 2022.
- If KJK Theatre Camp 2022 is cancelled as a result of a public health or safety concern (COVID-19, another virus, etc.), you will have the option to credit your registration towards Summer 2023, transfer your credit to a family or friend for them to use in Summer 2023, or make your registration payment into a tax-deductible donation towards KJK Productions.
- KJK Theatre Camp has the right to dismiss any child for behavioral problems or failure to comply with COVID-19 guidelines.
- Money will not be refunded for days missed due to dismissal or illness.
- Any child who is enrolled for more than one session will save $30 off total summer tuition.
- Enroll more than one child in our camp and save $20 per additional child, off total summer tuition.
***At the time of purchase, your method of payment will be charged in full. Within 30 days of payment, a refund will be issued in the amount of any applicable discount(s). An email will be sent with the adjusted total when the difference is refunded.
Scholarships applications must be submitted before April 30, 2022 (based on full registration, no discounts apply). See the scholarship application for more information.
Our Tax ID
Our Tax ID# 13-3221709. A final “receipt of payment letter” for all 2021 child care tax purposes will be mailed out at the end of the summer. KJK will not be able to issue another receipt until January, 2022. There will be an additional charge of $2 for a lost receipt.