NOTE: Guidelines are subject to change. You are responsible for checking correspondence if/when updates are sent.
KJK Productions will work diligently to be sure that our campers’ health and safety will be our top priority during the Summer 2021 Theatre Camp Season. It is important that you review the guidelines below to understand more about your child’s 2021 theatre camp experience and continue to monitor your email for updates and reminders.
- During the camp day, campers and staff will maintain physical distance between one another at all times.
- We will be limiting enrollment in each camp session to ensure physical distancing protocols will be followed.
- Staff will ensure that campers will follow physical distancing rules.
- Due to building capacity and safety protocols, parents or family members will be permitted inside at any time.
- All campers will be required to wear a proper face mask. Neck gators, face shields (when not worn with a mask), and bandanas will not be accepted.
- All staff will be wearing a face mask at all times during the day except for any mealtimes.
- Campers will provide their own face mask and wear them during all arrival and dismissal procedures as well as all indoor activities.
- Campers are not required to wear a face mask while participating in an outdoor production-related activity when they are able to practice physical distancing, and during mealtimes.
- KJK Productions will be scheduling the camp day to ensure that campers spend ample time outside.
- Cleaning procedures will be implemented that meet the CDC and DOH standards, including daily disinfection of floors and routine cleaning of shared and frequently touched surfaces (door handles, tables, etc.)
- A cleaning company will be hired to clean and sanitize each day.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations will be throughout the facility for our campers and staff.
- Campers will be required to hand sanitize and/or wash hands regularly throughout the day.
- Daily screening protocols for staff will include questionnaires and increased guidance to remain at home if they are sick.
- Families will be required to complete a daily questionnaire by 8:15 each morning.
- Campers will also be required to complete daily temperature checks upon arrival.
- Campers and staff will be required to stay home if they are exhibiting any signs of illness.
- If we are unable to meet in-person for camp on any given day, KJK Productions will still hold a half-day of virtual camp via Zoom.
- In the event that the final performance must be conducted virtually, KJK Productions will produce a professionally edited production via Zoom, shot during normal camp time, that will be available for families to stream and enjoy in their own homes.
In any circumstance where we must pivot to virtual programming, families will receive a price adjustment on their Summer 2021 tuition that they either may use as a credit towards Summer 2022 tuition, or may be refunded off of their Summer 2021 tuition.
- At this time, the final performance will be an outdoor, physically distanced performance with a paying audience. If weather does not permit an outside performance, a recorded, final dress rehearsal will be shared.
- Families will be able to purchase general admission tickets and will be physically distanced in pods in the audience to ensure a safe audience environment.
- We are also exploring the option of livestreaming our final performances so that family and friends who do not wish to attend the final performance in-person can still view it in real time.
- All of our physical distancing, protective equipment, hygiene/cleaning, and screening guidelines will continue to be in place for all final performance scenarios.
Compliance with these guidelines is essential to maintain a healthy and safe environment for our campers and staff. KJK Productions has a right to send home any camper or staff member who is not abiding by these rules. Your commitment to these guidelines is appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com